Kevin was nice enough to pose for a few photos after the last show.
Julie and Kevin. :) Aren't they just the cutest couple?
Kevin's obligatory silly photo for me (there are always a few) :)
Kevin, Harriet Harris, and Anne L. Nathan. :)
Blech! I always look so horrible while Kevin looks so great in our photos - that's totally unfair! ;)
I also have a few final curtain photos that I hesitate to post. I didn't use a flash at all (as if that makes it any less bad - Bad Sheri!), but they turned out pretty well. :)
I've now officially seen "Millie" twelve times on Broadway. :) I was thinking about it on my plane ride home yesterday and I've compiled a list -
- I did some calculations and it adds up to...
- Hours spent inside the Marquis Theatre - Over 36
- Dollars spent on tickets - Over $900
- Total minutes waiting to exit the theatre because everyone has the need to block the aisles in the Marquis - Over 60
- Escalator rides in the Marquis to get to and from the theatre - 60
- Miles traveled to see the show - 25,000
- Photos snapped at the stage door - Over 40
- Minutes of video taken outside the stage door - Over 60
- Minutes waiting to use the ladies room at intermission :P - Over 120 :P :P
- Standing ovations given - 10
- Number of times that we came in after the overture started... :P - 2...Ooops!
- Number of different actresses seen as Millie - 2 (Sutton & Susan)
- Number of different actors seen as Graydon - 3 (Marc, Chris, & Kevin)
- Number of different actors seen as Jimmy - 4 (Gavin, Darren Ritchie, Christian, and Richard Roland)
- Number of different actresses seen as Meersy - 3 (Harriet, Delta, and Terry Burrell)
- Cast members I'd seen the most times - Alisa Klein, Tripp Hansen, and Amy Heggins (all 12 times for each of them!)
- Shows that could ever replace "Millie" in my heart - NONE...