It's been two weeks since I've been going to Curves and it's amazing how motivated I still am (I've quit countless gyms, etc in the past - I really don't have a good track record with exercise programs). Amazingly, I find myself looking at the clock at work and thinking "Yay, two more hours and then I get to work out!" Whoa... "...and then I get to work out?!?!" :O "...leave this insane place called a bank," maybe...but never work out! At least, not until recently... :)
I don't know if I'm losing weight - and really, that's not my goal. My goal is to just get into better shape and relieve all of my work stress. And I have to say that it's definitely working in that respect. The other day I was furious with my boss when I left work, went to work out all my aggression and then felt worlds better driving home - I couldn't even remember why I was so mad at him the next day.
I just hope that my enthusiasm stays.
Oh, and I stole this from counselortroi:
- Bath & Bodyworks lotions
- My dog, Sydney (okay, I'm not really that strange, but I have to say I love the smell of my dog...)
- chocolate ice cream
- potato...anything! (Fries, potato chips, baked potatos, etc.)
- soy sauce (yes, I'm from Hawaii after all - we use it for everything!)
- Chinese food
- my favorite pillow
- sorry have to go with couselortroi's answer here and say the feel of my dog's fur. :)
- my favorite night shirt
- a great baritone (i.e. Kevin Earley)
- a great alto belt
- a full-bodied, well led orchestra
- Hubby opening the door and greeting me when I come home each day... Isn't he sweet?
- Sydney curled up next to me
- The clock at work that says 5pm :)
- spending time with Mark
- seeing shows on Broadway
- traveling to see friends
- working on Kevin's website