...with one of the most frivolous things imaginable. :P But, I've just sitting here for the past few hours wishing I was in LA watching Kevin in "A New Brain". :( Hopefully by tomorrow the reports will come in and I can start living vicariously through my lucky CA based friends. :P Living so far away really stinks sometimes. :( In other, happier news - It was actually a really nice day at work. :) My co-workers surprised me with a big lunch for my birthday and even got me a HUGE ice cream cake from Coldstone (the Strawberry Passion cake) - which is my favorite! :) I was just so touched that they all would get together to do something for me. I really do have the best co-workers! :) This is one important reason why I could never leave my job. In theatre news, I finally got my issue of LA Stage magazine in the mail today. There was a honking HUGE ad for "My Way" on the back cover and a darling photo of Nick inside the magazine with the Ovation Award that he won last year. :) I love that there's a magazine devoted entirely to LA theatre - I just wish that it came out more than four times a year. :P And of course, it would be ultimately more enjoyable for me if they featured Kevin once in a while too. ;) Speaking of "My Way" - David Burnham probably won't be in the show. :( I don't know this for a fact, but it's only an assumption based on the breaking news on his website . He just got cast as an understudy in "The Light in the Piazza" and will start rehearsals for the show in NYC on February 10th. That's such incredible news for him! :D Unfortunately, it also means that he won't be in "My Way" - which is sad news for me. :( In non-theatre news, I was lucky enough to inherit Mark's old digital camera! :) He recently bought a Sony Cybershot W-1 and was nice enough to hand down his P100 to me. :) I, in turn, handed down my P52 to my Mom - so it all ended up working out quite well! :) I swear that we've become the poster family for Sony products. ;) Well, I'm off to finish the No Pudge brownie bites I made for the folks at work tomorrow. :) Hope you all have a nice evening! :)