I didn't even remember that today was "Administrative Professional's" day until I read katya_doll's journal but I seriously doubted that my boss would remember... Surprisingly enough, though he came in to work this morning and gave me a beautiful Ilima and pikake (my favorite) lei. :) It was so sweet of him! I've always said, that my job may not be the one I've always wanted, but working for my boss for the past 8 years or so is one of the only things that make my job so enjoyable. :) But, a big mahalo to katya_doll for thinking good thoughts for me in that respect...it worked! :)
Oh yeah, another thing - I just got a text message on my cell phone advertising low airfares... ?? If it isn't bad enough that I constantly get SPAM in my email, junk mail in my snail mail, now I have to deal with junk mail text messages?? Gah!
And lastly...this was taken from kananigirl - Thank you!
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? The look of the card, sorry to say...I'm a visual person...the card has to look nice.
2. What's your favourite kind of cake? I was going to say pound cake :D, but it's probably chocolate cake (even my wedding cake was chocolate...)
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? Depends on who it's for and for what occasion. I generally buy all my gifts unless it's a scrapbook I'm making for someone...
4. What's your favourite holiday - i.e. Christmas? New Year
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? Vacation? Yes, I am... LA in May, August, etc... :D
6. What was the best party you've ever been to? I don't know...
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? My wedding was the best night of my life. The ceremony was at Central Union Church, the reception was at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. There were about 250 guests... Everything went according to schedule and I think everyone had a nice time. :)
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you? I think when Mark proposed to me. :)
9. What's your favourite romantic song? Gee...I don't listen to the radio at all...so all the stuff I listen to are from musicals...and they're not too romantic...
10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Well, I'm married so I'd better not answer this - especially since I got to know my favorite celebrity AND his wife and it feels a little awkward thinking about a "dream date" with someone I know...
11. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Kerry Butler is a beautiful person, inside and out. Diana Kaarina is also very stunning and a very sweet person.
12. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? Kevin Earley (with apologies to Julie...and I feel really strange, in a way, admitting it...), Tyler Florence, Hunter Foster, Stephen Buntrock, Ewan McGregor, Chad Brannon (okay...not too much anymore...but I used to), Paul Anthony Stewart, Eyal Zimet, Dennis Haysbert...the list goes on and on and on....
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose? Don't know...
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? MASH, although it ended years ago
15. Which character would you like to be? Some random Asian person.. :)
16. What's your favourite girl's name? Adair
17. What's your favourite boy's name? Tyler
18. What's your supermarket of choice? Trader Joe's (none here though...)
19. What is your best character trait? I try to always stand up for what I believe in
20. What is your worst habit? procrastination (but i've been getting better) :)