02. Have your friends list guess your favorite character from each show
03. When guessed bold the line and write a sentence about why you like that character.
2. Line of Fire - isn't this one a giveaway? ;) Jennifer Sampson - not only because of Julie Ann, but because Sampson was the character who was the most fully developed on the show. She had a tough side, but had a soft side to her as well - AND because of... well, Julie. :)
3. West Wing
4. Will & Grace
5. Friends - Chandler - simply the funniest character on the show (and I was a long time Matthew Perry fan before Friends even aired.) :)
7. Dharma & Greg - Dharma - I love her free spirit.
8. Mad About You - Jaime - she's so neurotic at times that she reminds me of me. :)
10. Caroline In The City
On a musical note, this was stolen from some other friends (on a similar vein):
01. Post a list of 10 shows you love
02. Have your friends list guess your favorite song from each show
03. When guessed bold the line and write a sentence about why you like that song.
1. "A New Brain" - "I'd Rather Be Sailing"
2. "Baby" - "I Chose Right" - simply a beautiful song...
3. "Side Show"
4. "1776" - "Molasses to Rum" - probably the most powerful song in the show!
5. "A Chorus Line"
6. "Assassins" - "Unworthy of Your Love"
7. "City of Angels"
8. "Parade" - "This Is Not Over Yet"
9. "Follies" - "I'm Still Here" - I've always loved it but hearing Donna McKechnie sing it in LA a few years ago was just incredible! :)
10. "Anyone Can Whistle"
The second part was so hard for me since there are so many songs I love from each of these musicals. :P You don't have to guess them all, you can guess only the ones you want to. :D Thanks so much in advance for participating! :)