The question: "What do you think about 50% of the bread that's brought into the state being frozen? Do you think there should be a label on the bread saying that it was previously frozen?"
Oh.My.Gosh. When she asked me the question and the camera turned on I realized, to my horror, that I had NOTHING intelligent to say about the matter and, in fact, the only thing that came to my mind was, "I really don't care!" - Which, of course, I didn't say. :P
I said the first thing that came to my mind, which was an utterly stupid, "I never knew that our bread was frozen!" (complete with a vapid look) ;) The reporter then went on to ask if I thought they should have to disclose that it had been previously frozen. To which I replied, "Well, I think if it's frozen, they should let us know..." - which ended up being the quote they used on the KITV news tonight. Great. Now my stupid comment will be seen by tons of people all over the state. :P Why couldn't they have asked me about something that I cared about? Like politics, maybe? Excuse me while I go off to hide my head in shame. ;P Damn those KITV people! ;)
On a completely different note, here are the answers to the post I did the other night for my favorite TV characters & my favorite songs from shows I love:
Favorite TV Characters
- M*A*S*H - BJ Hunnicutt, I wanted to marry a man just like him when I was 11. ;)
- Line of Fire - Jennifer Sampson - not only because of Julie Ann, but because Sampson was the character who was the most fully developed on the show. She had a tough side, but had a soft side to her as well - AND because of... well, Julie. :)
- West Wing - Donna - It was a toss up between Josh and Donna, but Donna won out for me because of the humor she brings to the show.
- Will & Grace - Will Truman - I'm boring, I like Will because he's *sigh-worthy* :)
- Friends - Chandler - simply the funniest character on the show (and I was a long time Matthew Perry fan before Friends even aired.) :)
- Wings - Helen, I like that she's insecure and neurotic and very hilarious.
- Dharma & Greg - Dharma - I love her free spirit.
- Mad About You - Jaime - she's so neurotic at times that she reminds me of me. :)
- Thirtysomething - Melissa - she was a photographer, sarcastic, hilarious, free spirit, what's not to love?
- Caroline In The City - Annie - it was a toss up between Annie and Richard. I love Malcolm Gets, but the Annie character was a dancer in Cats, and it was the first time a prime time show had a character who was a broadway performer. Plus she was the funniest one on the show. :)
- "A New Brain" - "I'd Rather Be Sailing"
- "Baby" - "I Chose Right" - simply a beautiful song...
- "Side Show" - "Who Will Love Me As I Am?"
- "1776" - "Molasses to Rum" - probably the most powerful song in the show!
- "A Chorus Line" - "Nothing"
- "Assassins" - "Unworthy of Your Love"
- "City of Angels" - "You Can Always Count On Me"
- "Parade" - "This Is Not Over Yet"
- "Follies" - "I'm Still Here" - I've always loved it but hearing Donna McKechnie sing it in LA a few years ago was just incredible! :)
- "Anyone Can Whistle" - "There Won't Be Trumpets"
And before I go, I just wanted to wish a very happy birthday to mmebahorel, whose birthday is on the 8th - Hope you have a great day! :)