My Mom is actually getting really excited about the whole trip and has been talking to me a lot about it - asking the all important questions - "What are people wearing to the Mother's Day Concert?", "You're not going to make me talk with Kevin after the show are you?" :) (she's a little shy) and "You do know how to get to the gardens, don't you?" (I'm taking her to a rose and geranium show up in LA for Mother's Day since she is a garden fanatic). Should be a fun trip. It's been a while since I traveled with her (last time was in March of last year) and it's been long enough where we've both forgotten how crazy we drove each other last time. :) (I'm kidding...of course!) :)
Week 3 of Curves. :) I'm still excited about working out - though not too excited about the "weigh & measure" thing I have to do next week (thankfully before I leave for my trip). I know I've said that losing weight is not my priority here, but it would be mighty embarrassing to find that I've GAINED weight... :P
And since everyone's been posting photos lately - I thought I'd finally put up a photo of my family in my new icon (as opposed to just Sydney). It's a bit small, but it's the most recent picture I have of all of us - taken in Haleiwa last Christmas...
AND because I'm no where near tired...I stole this from kananigirl:
1. Who is your best online friend? I'd have to go with Pat or Sumi here since I've traveled many miles and shared many hotel rooms with them both over the years - though all of my online friends are special to me. :)
2. Who is your oldest online friend? Pat - I met her for the first time in LA in March of 2001 to see "Cyrano" at the Knightsbridge...
3. Who is your newest online friend? All of my LJ friends - who all mean a lot to me. ::HUGS::
4. Do you write your own HTML or use an editor? Which editor? Little of both - depends on which site - but sometimes I use GoLive.
5. Which browser do you prefer? Internet Explorer, though I use Netscape sometimes too...
6. What's on your computer desk, apart from the PC? Books, playbills of shows I just saw, ticket stubs of those shows, an external CD burner, my cell phone, some photos of Mark & Sydney, my minidisc player, several minidiscs, couple of CDs. a whole bunch of pens, some maps that I printed out from Yahoo maps for my upcoming trip, etc. etc. etc.
7. Which page is your start page? my stats page for Kevin's message board
8. How many email addresses do you have? Hmmm...one personal, one that I use to sign up for things on the internet & message boards, and one for each of the sites I run - so that makes 5. Ooops...I forgot about my work address - that's 6, I guess. :)
9. Which version of Windows do you use? at home (still in the dark ages with this old computer) Windows 98, but at work - Windows XP. :)
10. How many hours a day do you spend online? yikes - about ten (that includes the time I need to spend online for work...)
11. If you use a graphics program, which one do you use? Photoshop 6
12. How many emails do you get a day? Depends on the day, but quite a few.
13. Which is your favourite website? Playbill Online (yes, I'm pathetic)
14. Which instant messenger do you use? AOL, but I'm NEVER signed in.
15. Which is your favourite computer game? I don't have one.
16. Do you use chatrooms? If so, which is your favourite? I hate chatrooms.
17. What size monitor do you have? 19"? I have no clue.
18. What sort of connection do you have? Road Runner. :)
19. What's your favourite computer add-on e.g. webcam? ??
20. When did you first get online? When Mark was away one weekend in 1999, and I had nothing better to do than sit in front the computer and search for things on the internet. My first search? "Danny & Michelle" from "Guiding Light" - I was a hopeless soapy at the time (which I have thankfully since kicked the habit.) :)