...I just received a notice for my 15th year class reunion in the mail today... :P UGH! Fifteen years! As much as I love my old high school and my class, I think I'll sit this one out... It's not so much that I don't want to see everyone, it's more like I'm not in the mood to make a bunch of small talk with people I hardly even talked with in high school... I went to my 10 year reunion and although it was nice, it was kind of a waste. Got to see some old acquaintances, but my old high school friends that I'm close with and that I want to keep in touch with, I already do and I don't really need a reunion to see them... On a theatre note: Couldn't believe it when I read this which could be a good idea... if and only if they cast Kevin as "Rutledge"... (Just kidding, of course!) :) I'm only half joking, though... I think whether or not I'd like this idea would solely be based upon who they decide to cast in the key roles... The crucial roles in the show: Adams, Franklin, Jefferson, Dickinson, and Rutledge are so vital to the show's success. Theatre performers I'd be thrilled about - but I'd be upset if they cast celebrities just for the sake of casting "names". I think that's one reason I loved the movie so much - it stayed so true to the stage production. My perfect "1776" cast? Pretty much the LA Reprise! cast I saw: Orson Bean as Franklin, Thomas Ian Griffin as Jefferson, John Ryan as Dickinson, Roger Rees (although I love him, he wasn't as "obnoxious and disliked" as I would've liked - and quite frankly others have sung the role better) as Adams, and Kevin Earley as Rutledge (of course!). I'm just hoping that the Tv version does the show justice...