I wanted to leave on a happier note, so I decided to post this because I was tagged by msgrumpybear: :)
i • d • i • o • syn • cra • sy
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.
List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.
I'll start off with the oddest and most embarrassing thing first!
- I've seen "Thoroughly Modern Millie" so many times (in the winter) that I'm conditioned to have to pee (yes, this is probably TMI) when Sutton starts singing "Jimmy" near the end of the first act. :P It's weird because now, no matter where I am (I could be listening to Millie in my car) if I hear Sutton sing "Jimmy" - I'll have to pee. Yes, I would have to start with the most embarrassing thing first! :P
- When I travel on an airplane, I HAVE to sit on an aisle seat. It's not because I get up often or because I feel claustrophobic... I really don't like looking out the window on the plane for some reason. Yes, weird...
- When I'm alone, I always sleep with the TV on. It's become a strange habit I picked up when I lived alone in Santa Barbara. I think I had the TV on every night for three years. :P
- I check email (when I'm home) almost compulsively. I'm aware that I can set my computer to do it for me, but it just isn't as fun. ;)
- I sometimes smell my food before I eat it. It's a carryover from having to eat dorm food... if I didn't do it there, I'd run the serious risk of food poisoning! :P But, I know it's annoying, so I've tried to stop recently. :P
Have a nice weekend, everyone - I'll be back on Sunday! Big *HUGS* to all of you!!! :D