Mark went back to work today and exhausted as he was, actually made it through the entire day and even managed to stay up through the entire "Commander In Chief" episode tonight. :) Speaking of which, I'll refrain from any opinions I might've had on tonight's episode since a) it wasn't one of my favorites and b) not a bit of Julie anywhere in tonight's show! :P (Does anyone think there might be a correlation between the two?) ;)
In happy LA theatre news, read the pretty good Variety review for "The Wild Party" this evening. :) I've decided to try and see the show on the 13th since I plan to see Kevin sing in the Actor's Fund benefit on the evening of the 12th. :) I've also purchased my ticket to see "Bark!" on the 19th! Yay for Goldstar and half price tickets! :) Thank goodness I waited on purchasing this since I'd planned on going on the 13th, but luckily was able to change weekends when I found out Kristi wasn't going to be in.
And finally, I stole this from Andrea defygravity73:
Name 10 things that make you happy and tag five others
- Long talks with the hubby. :D
- Snuggling with the fuzzy dog.
- An evening of girl talk with Susan.
- Spending time with my Mom.
- Sitting in a show in COMPLETE awe of the talent on stage.
- The excitement of planning a theatre trip (almost as good as the feeling of actually going) :)
- Happy Kevin emails (even though today's one began with "So many questions?") ;) Haha! :D Gotta love him! :)
- Working on my websites. :)
- Hearing people say wonderful things about the performances of the people I adore. :D
- Chocolate mochi ice cream! :)
Well, I'm off to get some sleep - I apologize for not answering your comments to my last post tonight... I'm just exhausted. I will answer them all first thing tomorrow, though - I promise. :) Hope you all have a nice evening! :)