In other news, while everyone I knew was celebrating the day off, I was stuck at work trying to fix "over contribution" problems at the office. :P I think it's Prince Kuhio day, but I'd have to check with roopunzel :) just to make sure since I can never keep the Hawaiian Royalty holidays straight for some reason. :P We never get any of them off anyway....
And I found this on MySpace last night, so I stole it. :)
(If you find that some of my answers don't make sense, it's probably because I answered it last night when I was sleepy and incoherent) :P
1. How many keys are on your keychain?
TOO many! :( I look like a superintendent with all of my keys! :P One for my house, one for my car, one for my suitcase (which I don't even use anymore - why is it still on there??) :P one for hubby's car, one for my Mom's house, one for the bank... TOO many, I say...
2. What curse word do you use the most?
I don't swear too much anymore... I used to, though. :P Kevin's got a real knack for swearing. Within a 5 minute conversation, he'll say f*ck at least four or five times!
3. Do you own an iPod?
Yes, it's my lifeline on LOOONG plane rides!!
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
Yeah, this was a MySpace thing... Doesn't make much sense for me to answer it here, but I'll just say my hubby. :)
5. What time is your alarm clock set for?
5:15 am, dammit!! (Oh, I guess I do curse, Oooops!!) ;)
6. How many suitcases do you own?
Between the two of us, Mark & I own at least 10 suitcases (most are hand-me-downs from the in-laws)
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?
Yes! Ask my friend Bobbie who remembers the first time I showed up at JFK in November wearing flip flops, my East Coast friends nearly died when they saw me! :D
8. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Safeway... there's no Trader Joe's here, dammit! (Gee, I guess I say that a lot...) :P
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
TAKE the picture!! It's why I became a photography major. :)
10. What was the last movie you watched?
RENT, not at all surprising, I'm sure! :D
11. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do and at our age, the ones who don't are rare...
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
I would probably pay off my house first, help out family and friends, and then donate money to great organizations and theatres.
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Not in a long time, but my Mom did a lot when I was growing up.
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, though I have battled insomnia for YEARS... :P
15. What CD is currently in your CD player?
In my computer - "Light In the Piazza" In my car - "Earley Standards" (no surprise there, I'm sure!) :)
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Neither, I really don't drink anything but water.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, at least I don't think so...
18. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Gosh, it must've been AGES ago... even then, how can you tell?
19. What did you have for dinner?
Rice and teriyaki meat. YUM!
20. Do you wear hoodies often?
Huh? I guess the answer is no to this. :P
21. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not in tune. Haha!
22. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Gosh, I would've LOVED to (I was really born in the wrong decade, I think)... but no, I've never had the opportunity. :(
23. Who was the last person to call you?
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
Eh! I'm not into that at all!
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I hope not, I don't do that to other people...
26. What area code are you in right now?
808 -- what a strange pointless question. ;)
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Didn't we all? :) I loved Fearless Fly and Underdog... and boy that really dates me!
28. How big is your local mall?
The one I work across is okay in size, the bigger one is Ala Moana, where I used to work across the street from...
29. How many siblings do you have?
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No, but it depends on WHO it is... I have a feeling I'd keel over and mutter incoherently if I was ever face to face with Jesse L. Martin... ;)
31. What is your biggest regret?
That I didn't see my Dad before he passed away. :(
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
I'm SO addicted to Jamba Juice!!! :) My favorite is the Orange Berry Blast - yummmy!!
33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
I always get into laughing fits when hubby and I talk. :D
34. What movie do you know every line to?
RENT, I'm sure that surprises no one. ;)
35. Do you own any band t-shirts?
36. When was your last plane ride?
On February 21st when I came home from LA this last time.... FAR too long, I need to go back!!
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
Uh... only four. We have more, but they're doubling as chairs for our computers right now. ;)
38. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Sam Choy's Miso Dressing or Angelo Pietro's Sesame & Miso Dressing. YUM!
39. Do you read for fun?
No - It surprises people that I don't read for enjoyment at all - especially my Mom, who's a retired librarian.
40. Can you speak any languages other than English?
A little Spanish...
41. Do you do your own dishes?
42. What color is your bedroom painted?
43. Have you ever cried in public?
Many, many times - thank goodness it was in the darkness of a theatre. ;)
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both, but my desktop is about to die a long drawn out death. :(
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Plans... I'm the kind of person that will try my hardest to make things happen if I want it...
46. Are you always trying to learn new things?
Definitely!! And the website thing is an example of that. :)
47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No, I have 5 piercings, that's enough I think. :)
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
No, that's pretty archaic thinking if you ask me. :P
49. Can you skip rocks?
Haha! My cousin taught me how when I was 8. :)
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres?
A mixture of popcorn and arare -- yummy!!
56. Who was your favorite teacher?
Umm.... probably my high school photography teacher, Mr. Abe. I loved his class!
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
Yes, you can't be Asian in Santa Barbara and NOT date outside your race. ;)
58. What is the weather like?
Raining very hard! It's been this way for weeks now, I wish it would stop already!
59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If he was a great guy, why not?
60. Do you have an online journal?
Haha! This is a pretty obvious question. :)
61. What was your favorite class in high school?
English (I'm not kidding...) and photography.
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
Huh? They have drive thru Starbucks?? When did that happen?
63. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes, even if it's grabbing a bagel as I'm running out the door late for work...
64. What was the last thing to scare you?
Watching the news each night scares me with this administration (Ooops... was that out loud?) :P
65. What is your favorite fruit?
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Sadly, yes I do! :(
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
No, because I'm horrible about it myself.
68. What was the last thing you ate?
Um... dinner. Wasn't that an earlier question?
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I don't think it matters for me. I try my hardest to get along with everyone.
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
I don't know... I think it was Tweety Bird, though. :)
71. Do you like mustard?
72. Would you ever sky dive?
Probably not, I'm not that daring.
73. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, back?
I mostly sleep on my dog... I mean, side! ;)
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Can we go with characters from musicals? If so, then Kate Monster from Avenue Q... She was SO me when I was in my twenties it's almost scary!!
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes, be warned all -- I'm a hugger!!
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
No, I don't follow trends. I wear what's comfortable and appropriate in a given situation, I think.
77. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, my fuzzy dog can attest to it. ;)
78. What celebrities have you been compared to?
79. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Obiwan... Ewan McGregor - Big *SIGH*
80. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Haven't had that happen lately.
81. What are you allergic to?
Vog - that volcanic crap in the air when the wind is too still here.
88. Are you a jealous person?
I think I used to be...
89. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
Not now - but I used to... I was a vegetarian for three years in college (I was also 98 pounds back then...)
90. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
My Mom said I would've been named Darren.
I'm off to get some dinner started... I have so many more happy things to write about, but I'll save it for another post later tonight. :) Hope you all have a nice evening! :)