It's been a while since we've had a Sydney post and seeing as how Sydney has been improving more and more each day, I thought I'd take this opportunity to take a much needed vacation from my regular posting and allow Sydney to share some thoughts about her 4th of July (as well as some recent photos) :) A Very Fuzzy 4th of July -- by Sydney M. Dog First of all, I want to thank you all for the prayers and nice thoughts!! Thankfully I've been feeling much more like myself recently - I've even heard Sheri and Mark whispering about my "diva" personality returning... Wonder what that's about?? ;) I've been doing a lot of lying around recently - which has been boring as heck! Today I tried something completely out of the ordinary and almost stood up - just to break the monotony, of course. ;) Sheri almost had a heart attack, but the good news is that I almost made it! :) Of course my day wasn't all fun... I spent most of the morning taking a bath and preparing so I can stay over at Sheri's Mom and my neurotic friend, Yuki's house tomorrow night. My face = NOT happy!! :( Mark & Sheri have been picking me up A LOT more recently - which is both good and bad... Don't they know I could get used to this? ;) I still love playing with all of my squeaky toys - in fact, I've gotten quite good at catching them in my mouth when Sheri tosses them in my direction. I don't even have to chase my toys anymore, they all come to me now. This is the life!! :D Hoping you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!! I'm off to cuddle up with Sheri - she mentioned something about watching 1776 on DVD and well... you all know that's my favorite musical! :) (Well, aside from Bark , of course...) ;) Big HUGS to everyone!!