My boss and co-worker were completely entranced by her when she made her way around the bank meeting all the workers today. My co-worker (shy as he is) even ran out - almost to the parking lot to ask for her autograph before she left the branch. :) I do have to say she was very stunning to see in person and her smile really lights up a room. I think it took my boss the entire rest of the day to recover from the hug and kiss she gave him. ;) Maybe he still hasn't recovered. :)
In other news, I ate toast for dinner - Mark ate frozen white castle hamburgers. :P Sometimes it doesn't surprise me that we're not ready to raise children just yet... :P
And I stole this from irisheyes77. It's been a while since I've done one of these:
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Clear glass with cool etchings on them. Yes, we're not into formal dinner ware. :P
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Fuddy Meers" - I LOVE David Lindsay-Abaire, he's a genius!
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cartoon Sheltie using a computer. :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Have to go with Monopoly too. :)
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? LA Stage Magazine!!! And Show People Magazine! I love my theatre magazines! :)
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Sydney (don't think I'm weird), and B&B Sweet Pea. :)
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Sometimes,...Sydney. :P
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Is it the weekend yet?? :P
9. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink (can you tell?) ;)
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? lime green
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Depends on how accessible my cell phone is - but in my "Bermuda Triangle" purse - probably a lot - and sometimes I'll even miss calls. :P
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Tyler for a boy and probably Erin or Adair for a girl.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family & Friends!!
14. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION #14??? Huh :P
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate!!
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes, but only in LA :P
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I sleep with my very own live stuffed animal - Sydney. :)
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Depends: Thunder and lightening storms - scary, rain storms - cool.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1984 Toyota Corolla
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO? Probably John Adams...
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I don't drink
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Aquarius January 30th, 19...ahem
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yup!
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Probably Marina Rice Bader's job. ;)
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like my hair color.
26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half empty - I'm a bit of a pessimist at times. :P
27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Dead Poet's Society
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Nope, can't type correctly to save my life...
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust bunnies, probably ;) and once in a while, Sydney. ;)
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 24 - my favorite college baseball player's number - it'll always be my favorite number...
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball & UH Men's Volleyball (Someone bring back Curt Vaughan!)
32. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Public Speaking
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? So many nice things can be said about Amanda, who I stole this from... but one thing that impresses me is the huge heart she has for her friends.
34. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
35. PERSON LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
36. FAVORITE CD? Oh my gosh - "Parade" (OBC), "The Last 5 Years", "Assassins", "Side Show", "Urinetown", "Thoroughly Modern Millie"... too many to mention, really. :P
37. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? I hardly ever watch TV at all unless Kevin tells me Julie will be on.
38. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup
39. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Depends on the hamburger - I generally don't like them, but In & Out Burgers are pretty good, I have to admit...
40. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I don't drink anything carbonated
41. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? NYC and LA - it's a toss up because of all the great theatre so close by. :)
42. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? It's scrolling text that says, "What are your dreams, what are you longing for?" A line from my favorite show "Side Show". :)
43. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? Neither
44. Cats or Dogs? I'm a dog person, but I like cats too. :)