But, I've decided to be a bit more upbeat... So, in that vein, I have a list of things that have made me extremely happy lately.
- Completing and uploading Kristi's website this morning! :) http://www.kristiholden.com
- Hearing from an ASL classmate who says there is another translation volunteer opportunity. :) And it involves a fair! ;)
- A simple 5 word email from Bets that made me do a serious "AWWWWWWWWWW!" :) LOVE her!
- Reading such great things about "A Tale of Two Cities" and seeing Kevin get so much well deserved praise. :)
- Finding out that my sister in law and I have another huge thing in common (our love of slash.. okay, different slash fandoms, but still...) :)
- Seeing my Mom and the in-laws having a great time together on Sunday.
- Watching and re-watching (and re-watching... okay, you get the idea.. ;)) Luke & Noah's tie tying anniversary clip... SIGH.
Thanks again to all of you. Hope you all had a nice Labor Day!! Big HUGS!!