2. I'll respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You should update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You should include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
Here are the questions she asked me...
1. Do you think Cooper will be as special a dog as Sydney was?
In a much different way, yes. Sydney will always be my first love, of course. We had a VERY special bond and I miss her dearly, but Cooper is very different from her, personality-wise which is good. :) They're both extremely loving dogs and Mark and I are so blessed to have gotten so lucky twice in our lives!! Cooper is already extremely special in his own little way - not to ever take anything away from Sydney, though...
2. What are 3 things Mark does routinely that bug you? :0
He always forgets to take out the trash (and I know that has to do with the fact that he can't smell and it doesn't bother him... but it bothers me!!), he has THE HARDEST time waking up in the morning... I hate that!, and he leaves empty boxes and wrappers everywhere and can't stand up to throw them away... :P UGH!
3. If I gave you 1000 dollars and you had to use the money to help someone, who would it be and how would you help them?
This is a great question since there are so many causes that I feel really strongly about... My first two choices, though would be to donate it to an organization like the Trevor Project or the Matthew Shepherd Foundation.
4. When you were a child growing up what did you want to be, career wise?
A photo-journalist... I LOVE photojournalistic photography and if it was practical, it's what I'd want to do for a living. It combines all my loves... photography, politics, making statements without saying anything... ;) Too bad there are no career opportunities here for photojournalists. :(
5. What is something you did that your really regret?
I think I've mentioned this before, but it was going back to school in Santa Barbara when my Dad was ill. I missed seeing him before he passed away and it was one of those moments in life that stick with you your entire life... :P
Thanks for the great questions, Sue! :)