1. I am deathly afraid of unnaturally large human forms... stems from an unfortunate "Santa-at-Ala-Moana" incident when I was three. ;) Now it's a phobia. Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore,... you name it - my palms get sweaty, I get dizzy, and I almost pass out. (Embarrassing, but true...)
2. I almost NEVER watch tv - I have one, it's just never on. When I do, it's once a year and I can sit there for hours on end watching a "What Not to Wear" or "John & Kate Plus 8" marathon and then I'll be good - tv-wise - for another year. ;)
3. I'm not even 5 feet tall. Even saying that I'm 4' 11" is stretching it. ;)
4. I collect plush shelties - and over the years my collection has grown to over 2 dozen from as far away as Japan. :) My collection really grew after Sydney passed away. Lots of friends gave me plush shelties when they found out - which I thought was really sweet.
5. Although I travel a lot, I HATE flying. I cannot sit in the window seat of a plane because looking down weirds me out. It's funny for the amount of flying that I do, I still feel this way.
6. I never cry when I'm sad. I only cry when I'm really, REALLY frustrated or when something is incredibly touching.
7. Up until recently I had clothes in my closet ranging in size from 3 to 13 and in the ten years that I've been living in my house, I've fit into all of them at one time or another - except the size 5s - I was a size 5 for like, maybe a week. ;) I have bagged and given away the 3s and 11s and 13s, but are holding on to the 9s and the bigger 7s "just in case" my diet slips... :P