Been tooling around on the computer for the last few hours trying out new graphics for Kevin's site - none of which I liked so basically I'm still staying with my old layout for now... Been trying some things for Julie Ann's site too... The problem I have with Kevin's site is that not much can be done with the ONE headshot he has - that boy seriously hates taking photos, but really - he hasn't had a new headshot in over 3 years (ever since he left the "Les Mis" tour) - he's REALLY due for another one!
In other news: Apparently Mark has begun to name the geckos in our house... ?? We were sitting in the living room watching TV last night and he pointed to the ceiling and said, "There's Stumpy" as a small lizard with no tail scurried by... ?? I have to say Mark is definitely... interesting, to say the least. ;) But I do love him and his sometimes off beat sense of humor. :)
And UGH - the weather has turned unbearably hot and humid again! :P Sydney spends all of her time sitting in front of the fans in our house, clogging it with her fur. :P Here's a photo of her in her usual position today - blocking the fan from all of us. :P
And I stole this survey (it's actually a hybrid between one I saw in careleswhisper's journal and i_am_angieface's journal):
10 Things you can't live without
1. My family (includes my fuzzy dog!)
2. My friends
3. The internet
4. Musical Theatre
6. My CD collection
7. Dim Sum
8. Water - I drink it constantly!
10. My car
9 favorite music artists
Because I'm a musical theatre geek, I've changed this to "musical performers"
1. Kevin Earley!!!! Bet most people didn't know that was coming. ;)
2. Kerry Butler
3. Julie Dixon Jackson
4. Sutton Foster
5. Hunter Foster
6. Diana Kaarina
7. Norm Lewis
8. Gavin Creel
9. Chris Sieber (many, many more...too bad I ran out of room!)
8 favorite songs
1. Who Will Love Me As I Am? - Side Show
2. This Is Not Over Yet - Parade
3. Molasses to Rum - 1776
4. Soliloquy - Carousel
5. Colors of Paradise - Spitfire Grill
6. You Should Be Loved - Side Show
7. Unworthy of Your Love - Assassins
8. Private Conversation - Side Show
7 Things That Annoy You
1. Racism & prejudice.
2. Close minded people. (See above)
3. People who talk loudly in the theatre throughout the show.
4. Customers who yell at me as if the stock market going down is my fault. :(
5. Rude people.
6. People who are mean or cruel to animals. :(
7. Humid weather
6 favorite movies
2. Dead Poet's Society
3. Say Anything
4. Return To Me
5. Benny & Joon
6. Bed of Roses
5 places you'd love to visit
1. New York City!!!
2. Los Angeles
5. Japan (Again, last time I went there I was only 16)
4 People You'd Want to Spend More Time With
1. My Mom :)
4. My theatre pals in CA - Marina, Bobbie, Sumi, Laura, etc.
3 of your dreams
1. Have a family
2. Publish a coffee table book of photographs of people who were interned in WWII - and their accounts of life in the camps.
3. Leave my job at the bank
2 people who inspire you
1. My Mom
2. My Grandmother
1 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With
1. Ah, this is a given - Mark, of course! :)