More special than seeing Van again, was getting to spend the day with my wonderful friends!! Out of all the moments yesterday, here are the moments that will stand out the most to me:
- Sitting in the courtyard of New World Stages between the luncheon and NaP talking with Stephanie, Jenn, Jessica, Nicole, and Lizzy about accents. :D LOVE them!
- Meeting Jenn, Darryl, Gwen, gosh... SO many other wonderfully sweet people!!
- Noticing that Jenn's eyes are, in fact, two different colors. :D
- Seeing Van's face when I showed him the caricature that I'd brought for him. :)
- My theatre talk with Van at NaP (although we never really finished....)
- And Van telling me at NaP, "Jake thinks half those candies you brought are for him... but he's wrong." ;)
- SOOOO many more, but it would take me the whole page to go through them all... ;)
So much more to write about the weekend, but instead, I thought I'd post a couple of photos,...
I LOVE this photo with Van & Jake - probably my favorite photo with them ever!!
I LOVE these girls!! :)
Today I'm off to meet Lizzy to see the matinee of "Hair" and then heading back to NJ to meet Robin to see the opening night performance of "1776" - it should be a GREAT day!! :) HUGS!!