2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed
Here are my answers to the questions that irisheyes77 asked me:
1. Who or what led you to LJ? I sort of stumbled upon it one day while reading some theatre message boards. A few people who posted there had journals and I thought it was an interesting idea - it took me over half a year to decide to start one myself, though. :P
2. How did you and Mark meet? How long did you date before you were married? Mark and I met in the Jaycees. I met him at my very first event with the Jaycees - a Christmas caroling service project. I later found that Mark was told I would be there by a friend and that's why he showed up, or he would've slept in that day! ;) We only dated for about 3 months before we started looking for a place together. We ended up buying our house just 7 months after our first date, and a year after that we were married. :) A lot of people say it was all pretty quick but I knew Mark was the right one almost from the start. :)
3. What size of a family would be your ideal? Since I'm the only child, I've always wanted to have at least two children. Mark's not too fond of children and so we've been postponing the family idea for the past 5 years. It's not to say we'll never have children, but right now it's pretty much a non-issue with us. The thing that has surprised me is that lately I've been re-thinking my position on having children as well...
4. Thanks to your recent post - what is your favorite ice cream flavor? I'm a chocoholic through and through so my favorite ice cream flavor has to be chocolate with macadamia nuts from Lapperts (a local ice cream place in Kauai). It's so delicious! :) A close second is Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream... YUM! :)
5. How many plays have you attended? Hmmm...I've been to 11 straight plays and 26 different musicals - but 54 musicals all together counting repeats - and all within the past 3 years or so. :P Of them all, the two shows I've seen the most are - "Side Show" and "1776" - which I've both seen five times each. :P Yes, I spend WAAAAY too much time (and money) in the theatre - which is probably why I have no life. ;)