Been spending every waking minute glued to my computer trying to finish my re-design of Kevin's site... so I apologize if I haven't been around here much lately. :P The good news though, is that Kevin was an absolute dear and sent me his two new headshots and I've started to design some new graphics around them. :) I have to say, as busy as the man is he's been absolutely wonderful for taking the time to answer all my questions and to take my concerns seriously - I have nothing but total respect for him. :)
Other than that - no other real news since my weekend has been reduced to staring at my computer screen all day... And I decided to take a break earlier and stole this from i_am_angieface:
1. What's on your bedside table?
2. What's the geekiest part of your music collection?
The whole thing? :D Some people think cast recordings of musicals are geeky - and if they are - I guess that'd be my whole collection. :P
3. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
Depends on whether I feel like something sweet or salty - but usually ice cream.
4. What is your secret "guaranteed weeping" film?
I usually cry for touching more than sad... Can't remember a film off hand that I cried at recently (partially because I don't watch movies too much...) I can tell you my guaranteed weeping musical is "Most Happy Fella" (yes, it's a comedy) but the end is so touching that I cry every darn time I see it... :P Yes, I'm pathetic... :P
5. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
6. Do you have a completely irrational fear? if so, of what?
I have a phobia of un-naturally large things - statues, etc. It's really weird - and I've been to NYC countless times, but I'd never go to see the Statue of Liberty - I'd probably faint! :P
7. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I agree with Angie, I think I can't look people in the eye when I'm feeling insecure.
8. Do you ever have to beg?
9. Do you have too many love interests?
10. Do you know anyone famous?
I should probably answer no since the people I know aren't really widely known (only in theatre circles).
11. Describe your bed.
It's a queen size bed REALLY high off the ground (poor Sydney needs a running start to jump on the bed!) The mattress is pretty soft and it's very comfortable. :)
12. Spontaneous or plan?
Spontaneous... though you'd never know by looking at me.
13. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
I don't think there are any actresses who are short enough to play me. ;)
14. Do you know how to play poker?
15. Do you like to color?
Oddly enough, yes I do. :)
16. How do you drive?
Much faster than the people here - but slower than the people in LA. :P
17. What do you miss most about being little?
That feeling of optimism that I had when I was little. I was always looking forward to the next day, to growing up, to... everything, really. Somewhere along the line I think I may have gotten a little cynical. :(
18. Are you happy with your given name?
It's cumbersome, but it's okay.
19. What was the last song you were listening to?
"I'm Still Here" - from "Follies"
20. Have you ever been in a school play?
No, that's why I admire people in theatre - they do what I can't! :)
22. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Not all the time, but I think my self image has gotten a little better over the years.
Hope you all have a nice Sunday! :)