- I have the WORST luck when it comes to working in Maui! I almost missed my flight home! I had to RUN through the airport and when I got to the gate, the agent said to me, "You must be Sheri" before I even presented my ticket! "We've been waiting for you." How embarrassing! :P Thankfully they were all really nice, but I got to my seat and they immediately took off. I actually turned into one of those people I can't stand... How embarrassing. ;P
- Love this screencap that I took of James Iglehart's behind the scenes video of the Today Show performance for SO many reasons... 1) the look on Chad's face, 2) the fact that you can see the Shubert in the background behind everyone, 3) Cary Tedder mugging for the camera behind Chad, 4) evidence of Chad's ever present Starbucks that probably got him through a 4:30am wake up call for the Today show that morning and then a two show day, and 5) Montego in the back looking amused. The video was hilarious, BTW. Favorite part? When James turns the camera back on himself after speaking with Chad and says, "You know? Thank God the boy can sing!" Ha! :)
- I have been getting SO addicted to AKB's web blog! I've seen bits and pieces before because it sort of tied in with episodes of "The Battery's Down," but I've been watching them constantly lately and I LOVE them. My favorite one? (The Slice of Life One) where he and Vanessa Ray trade errands that they have to do one day off on the Spelling Bee tour. :) "Totes, Bye!" HYSTERICAL.
- Speaking of TBD, I saw the final episode on Tuesday night and like the sap that I am, I cried! I don't even know why... The final scenes on the roof were just so touching and even though I will never know any of them personally, I feel like we all really got to know the folks in Jake's life through TBD. I'm SO sad that it's over.
- And while we're talking about things ending... I was so sad to hear that Altar Boyz was closing! They've had an amazing run at New World Stages and to run so successfully for almost 5 years is an amazing feat! And yes, I've seen it only once in NYC, but I've seen it so many times in other venues. What a fun show.
Boy, sorry for the long ramble! :P Hope you all have an incredible weekend! I'm off to pull my incredibly barky dog out of our bedroom window. :P HUGS!!