1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Miyo. I was named after my paternal grandmother who I've always felt a connection with, even though she passed away when I was very little. People even say we look a lot alike. :)
2. WHAT KIND OF PANTS ARE YOU WEARING AND WHAT COLOR?
Now? These stretched out black bike shorts like thing that I wear around the house. They're SO comfortable!
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Why Kevin Earley singing, of course! (The gift from my friend) :) Also the sound of my neighbor's A/C humming every once in a while.
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST FOUR DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
2424 - I loved that I got to pick my own cell phone number. :)
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
Instant saimin for lunch at work.
6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
That pink that is sometimes barely visible unless you press really hard. :) (a metaphor for my life really)
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
Hot, and humid - probably about 79 degrees. :P
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Definitely their eyes - I'm such a sucker for kind, soulful eyes. :)
10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Yes, they're wonderful friends! :)
11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Ah, I've been better (and definitely have been worse), so I guess I can't complain.
12. FAVORITE DRINK?
Aside from water, I'd have to go with the welch's white grape and peach juice, though I hardly drink anything but water.
13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Uh...I don't drink, sorry. :P
14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
University of Hawaii Men's V-Ball! I also love baseball!
15. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with auburn highlights (some of it natural and some dyed) :P
16. EYE COLOR?
17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES?
None, I'm an only child.
19. FAVORITE MONTH?
April? After the 15th (and tax season is over - of course) I like the spring.
20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Dim sum, Chinese food of all types, musubi, popcorn and arare, plate lunches, chocolate ice cream...this list will probably be too long so I'd better stop here. ;)
21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In the theater? Because I can't remember the last time I was in a movie theater. :P Maybe it was "Episode 2: Attack of the Clones"? Mark & I don't go to the movies at all. :P I know the last movie I saw in general was "1776" - I can play that movie endlessly and never tire of it. :)
22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
New Year's Day. :)
23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Well, I'm married so like the other two have said, it's probably not a good idea, though if I wasn't, I'd see no problems with it. :)
24. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I don't like scary movies at all, but I'm weird in that really happy endings to movies (I agree with Amanda here when I say - especially the really predictable ones) are somehow worse. :P
25. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter, Summer it doesn't matter too much here. I wished I lived where there were seasons! :P
26. HUGS OR KISSES?
28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO POST THIS?
I'd like to see their answers. :)
30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hopefully Carrie does, and Rayna, and Sabine...hopefully they all do. :)
31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Mark... Does he ever check his LJ anyway? ;)
32. WHICH BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
"Fuddy Meers" by David Lindsay-Abaire (who is a genius playwright, BTW)
33. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
Some scrolling text with a theatre quote on it. I change the quote from time to time, but currently it reads "Sure, the mailman won the lottery..." from "Assassins". :)
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
Fed the dog, cooked and ate dinner, gave the dog her medication, jumped on the internet, fed the dog again, gave her a different set of pills, jumped back on the internet, fed the dog again, then knocked out exhausted at about midnight.
36. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My dog (yes I'm strange), pikake, and sweet pea anything from B&BW. :)
37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Now I usually think, "Where's Sydney?"